RSS Feed
Crazy Like the Fox

Welcome

Welcome to my Edublog.

This blog is intended as a place where students in my classes (and their parents) can see their homework details and find out what the class did in any given lesson in the event of absence from school.

I have also added a few resources which may be of some interest and (hopefully) help. To the right hand side of this screen, you will see a number of links – please explore these. There are some great sites out there in cyberspace, and while this is a small selection, I think that they are very good.

Students often ask how to improve the level of their English – the answer is always the same – READ! Read for pleasure (not because you think that a book is worthy), but do not read below your level or too far above. Sometimes, students say that “reading is boring” – this is like saying “food is boring.” Just as there are many types of food prepared in various ways, so there are books to suit all tastes. Reading should be fun – so choose your books wisely. Don’t just grab what everyone else is reading (although suggestions from friends can be good). From Year 10 (or possibly even before, depending on your reading level), drop the ‘teen readers’ entirely.

Skip to toolbar